After two days of back and forth, we came to an agreement on a new house with a closing date of July 31. The paperwork was finalized this morning!
This house has been on the market only 2 weeks, so it wasn’t one I considered the first time around. It is in the same neighborhood as our last one which we knew we already loved but on a cul de sac with a much larger lot. Dare I say… I like it better 🙂
Things we love about it:
– they have permits for their work!
– huge fenced yard with lots of trees, a deck, hot tub, landscaping, shed in great condition
– open living spaces
– brand new kitchen cabinets and granite countertops
– recently updated bathrooms
– spacious closets
– one story ranch
– new roof, AC, and furnace
Inspection will be scheduled soon and fingers crossed, it will go well this time!